GOVERNMENTAL & NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS THAT ASSURE CARE QUALITY- PART 2
Assume that you have been invited to provide a lecture at the annual conference of ONE of the long-term care organizations that we discussed in this module. The subject of your lecture will be how the organization that you are speaking to can increase the values that to their membership by assisting members to achieve greater compliance with F-520 (the regulation we discussed in your background materials).
You will submit a PowerPoint presentation consisting of no more than 15 slides (no less than 10 slides, excluding "cover" slide and "reference" slide) in which you address the following:
• Provide an overview of the selected organization
• Describe how the organization supports quality care & services
• Discuss how the organization currently assists members (regardless of who their membership is) to comply with the requirements found at F-520
• Provide recommendations in terms of what the organization can do (toward the future) to support care quality in long term care facilities.
• Your references and citations should be consistent with a particular formatting style, such as APA.
• Your response should be based on reliable and scholarly material, such as peer-reviewed articles, white papers, technical papers, etc. Do not include information from non-scholarly materials such as Wikis, encyclopedias, www.freearticles.com (or similar websites).
• Your response should incorporate the objectives of the module with the requirements of this assignment.
Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly ( RCFE) provide care, supervision, and assistance with daily activities such as bathing and grooming. The people that get these services are over 60 years old and is physically unable to do these daily activities. Residential Care Facilities are a non-medical facilities and medical care is not allowed to be used here.