Please provide a paragraph for each question listed below. There are a total of 6 questions. The paragraphs can be small. I need references as well. Please no websites. Thank you.
1. What are moral issues of reasoning?
2. What is the issue of moral distress in the healthcare workforce?
3. What are principles of ethics in healthcare?
4. How do ethical considerations at work challenge your personal values?
5. When you consider the larger issues you will be faced with as a healthcare leader, how do you need to consider your values, beliefs, cultural beliefs, and ethical core as you solve ethical dilemmas? How will you help insulate yourself from moral distress?
6. As you consider the implementation of OBAMACARE, how do you think your ethical core will be challenged?
1. What are the moral issues of reasoning? I'm not sure if, through your coursework, you have read about specific moral issues of reasoning, so you may want to incorporate what I write in with your reading. The idea of moral reasoning is the ability to determine right from wrong in a given situation. As you progress through your coursework, you will acquire a deeper knowledge that will, in turn, support greater moral reasoning. Theoretically, deeper moral reasoning should bring you to a higher ethical conclusion. Valentine and Hollingsworth (2012) discuss the idea of "moral intensity and the perceived importance of an ethical issue can influence individual ethical decision making."
2. What is the issue of moral distress in the healthcare workforce? I think this quote is well worded and provides explanation for this concern; "While there are many sources of stress in health care work, moral distress is specifically associated with the ethical dimensions of practice and concerns related to difficulties navigating practice while upholding professional values, responsibilities and duties" (Pauly, Varcoe, Starch (2012). The specifics of moral distress are not well understood, but according to the article, they have a negative impact with this distress prompting emotional distress. Moral ...
This solution provides discussion/explanation of the questions presented along with references.