If a large number of adult and teen smokers become users of traditional cigarettes and e-cigarettes rather than using e-cigarettes to quit cigarettes completely, how will this affect the public health and perception of quitting smoking?
Describe the nature of the problem, issue, or educational deficit. Include the following in your discussion:
1. The setting and/or context in which the problem, issue, or educational deficit can be observed.
2. Detailed description of the problem, issue, or educational deficit.
3. Impact of the problem, issue, or educational deficit on the work environment, the quality of care provided by staff, and patient outcomes.
4. Gravity of the problem, issue, or educational deficit and its significance to nursing.
5. Proposed solution to address the problem, issue, or educational deficit.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 10:51 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The setting in which this problem can be observed, would be any areas within society in which adults and teens smokers may congregate. This would include schools, malls, grocery stores, movie theaters, restaurants, and any other common areas that smokers can be found intermingled among non-smokers, within society. Due to the fact that there are many areas that are designated as non-smoking areas, the actual smoking activities of these individuals would usually be observed outside of the common areas that were mentioned above, as well as in designated sections of those areas that allow smoking, such as the smoking section of a restaurant,for example.
2. This problem can have a devastating effect on the health and well-being of smokers, as ...
This solution describes key aspects involved in quitting smoking.