Created descriptive statistics from 2008-2012 UCR data.
- Use the data set provided by clicking the image on the right for the Uniform Crimes Report data. Copy and paste this data into the Minitab software.
- Use this information to create descriptive statistics to analyze the types of crimes that are committed and the variance between crimes from 2008 and 2012.
- Create and recode the variables to produce a table and a chart illustrating the variance between crimes from 2008 and 2012.
- Display your findings by creating appropriate tables and graphs using the data you downloaded to a Minitab spreadsheet.
- Present the Minitab spreadsheet as a table in a Microsoft Word document; include the tables and graphs you created to support analysis of the data and state conclusions about the variance in the types of violent crimes between 2008-2012.
I have created table and the pie chart provided through the instructions. I also included a scatterplot for use under the robbery section. It is a simple program to operate. I also began an ...
Report on statistical analysis using the Minitab program to analyze data and analysis of the data using the tables and charts provided.