Deliverable Length: 2-4 Paragraphs
Details: Your agency team was very impressed with your teams' delivery on the descriptive essay. Your agency team is currently working with the leading brand of household cleaners. They have now asked if you would follow that up with a sample of a persuasive/argumentative essay. This essay will be used in helping them better understand the issue of ethics in advertising. Your team will be developing an argument on the role ethics plays in the advertising industry. You are to choose different subtopics to address in your essay, as long as it pertains to the advertising industry overall. In order to fulfill this project successfully, your manager has asked you again to do some research into how persuasive/argumentative essays are constructed and to present it to your team.
Please address the following in the discussions:
1. What information do you need in order to write an effective argumentative/persuasive essay?
2. What research question or controversy would you like to find an answer to in your research and what research strategies will help you find an answer to that question?
3. How do you think the writing process will be helpful in putting this essay together?
4. What do you think will be your biggest challenge in putting together this argumentative essay?
Remember to include in-text citations within your text and a reference list at the end of your submission.
1) Information: How will you define ethics? What should be the responsibilities of a business with regard to ethics?
(Wikipedia has an excellent overview of the subject of business ethics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_ethics or a dictionary of philosophy - such as the Oxford Dictionary of Philosophy for a general interpretation.)
Consider these questions when writing this (or any piece of writing): who , what, why, when, where, how and how much? Apply these questions to the issue of the company and ethics. What sort of documentation would you require to write this piece and what information should it contain for example product information: who is it ...
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation of the issues raised when ethics meets advertising