Claude McKay's "White House"
Analyze the following:
1. Explain how otherness is represented in this work.
2. Discuss the author's perspective on otherness.
3. Identify who the other is in this work.
4. Explain what or who makes them other.
Welcome warmly to BM! Please rate 5/5 for my 250 words of model notes to jump start your exploration. Your business is valuable to me! Thank you so much for using BrainMass.com!
1. First off, as you briefly explain how otherness is represented in this work, Mc Kay's "The White House" uses the symbol of America's government in its title to show how minorities are "othered" from America's political and social platforms as Mc Kay ...
Otherness examples in Claude McKay's "White House" are briefly identified using textual evidence. 250 words of brainstorming ideas are presented to validate.