Please provide assistance creating very simple PowerPoint slides based on the outline in the attachment, using about 10-12 slides, roughly about one slide for every main heading in an outline and one bulleted point for every sub-heading. Remember that PowerPoint slides serve only as "headlines" for the spoken part of the presentation. In creating the headings and bulleted points on your slides, please use the principles of parallel structure.
• Presenter: Khristine Jackson, Supervisory Revenue Agent
• Audience: Small Business Employment Service
• Objection: Benefits of Telecommuting
• Definition of telecommuting:
Telecommuting is the act of working at a remote location, usually at home, rather than traveling to and from an office. Telecommuters typically telecommute one to three days a week and commute to the office for the balance of the time
Benefits of Telework:
- Accommodates individuals with disabilities
- Employees can spend more time with family
- Improve morale and decrease stress
- Reduces demand for office space and reduced facility operating costs.
- Schedule flexibility
- Increased time available for work
- Telecommuting saves time and stress associated with commuting to and from work, vehicle maintenance, gasoline, wardrobe, meals, etc.
- Improved sustainability in commuters results in fewer miles driven on local roads, minimizing the environmental impact by reducing energy consumption
- Recruiting a strong work force telecommuting policies make it easier to employ people with disabilities, working parents, workers with stay-at-home elders, and highly qualified employees who do not want to move/commute
Conclusion: Questions, concerns.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 6:38 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution assists with creating a PowerPoint presentation.