Systematic Reasoning-- Reasoning in a formal way
We have the beginning statements of categorical arguments that are to be completed in ways that make them valid:
1. All kangaroos are marsupials.
No koala bears are marsupials.
2. All human mistakes can be remedied.
Most pollution is a human mistake.
3. No horned animals are carnivorous.
Some birds are carnivorous.
4. All Chinese are industrious people.
No industrious people are poor.
5. Some criminals are those who commit white-collar crime.
Some criminals are not caught.
1. Therefore, koala bears are not kangaroos.
2. Therefore, ...
deductive and systematic logic. Examples of categorical arguements.