Review at least five articles according to the following instructions:
• Using the criteria for "Judging a Research Study" on pages 258 and 259 of your textbook, evaluate at least five or more research articles.
• Answer Questions 1 and 2 for all five articles.
• Answer two questions from each of the remaining sections of the criteria questions for all five sources (14 questions for a total of 16 questions per source).
• Include an APA references list for all five (or more) sources.
Responses to all questions should be given using complete sentences.
Questions 1 and 2 referenced above.
1. How closely is the literature reviewed in the study related to previous literature?
2. Is the review recent?
1. Should College Athletes Be Paid to Play? By: Cooper, Kenneth J., Diverse: Issues in Higher Education, 15575411, 20110623, Vol. 28, Issue 10
This article is recent but it does not elucidate upon the subject matter enough. It is a short article that only delves superficially into the issue of pay-for-play and doesn't offer any solutions to the current issue being researched.
2. COLLEGE STUDENTS' PERCEPTIONS ON THE PAYMENT OF INTERCOLLEGIATE STUDENT-ATHLETES. By: Schneider, Raymond G. College Student ...
The expert uses criteria for judging a research study. The literature reviewed in the study related to previous literature are given. A review of recent are provided.
Critical Analysis of Journal Article - Barriers to Organisational Learning
Analyse the attached journal article with regard to the impediments to organisational learning. Evaluate the findings of the article with respect to psychological, cultural, structural, and leadership barriers to learning. What influence do such barriers have on the organisation and its learning and performance?View Full Posting Details