Review at least five articles according to the following instructions:
• Using the criteria for "Judging a Research Study" on pages 258 and 259 of your textbook, evaluate at least five or more research articles.
• Answer Questions 1 and 2 for all five articles.
• Answer two questions from each of the remaining sections of the criteria questions for all five sources (14 questions for a total of 16 questions per source).
• Include an APA references list for all five (or more) sources.
Responses to all questions should be given using complete sentences.
Questions 1 and 2 referenced above.
1. How closely is the literature reviewed in the study related to previous literature?
2. Is the review recent?
1. Should College Athletes Be Paid to Play? By: Cooper, Kenneth J., Diverse: Issues in Higher Education, 15575411, 20110623, Vol. 28, Issue 10
This article is recent but it does not elucidate upon the subject matter enough. It is a short article that only delves superficially into the issue of pay-for-play and doesn't offer any solutions to the current issue being researched.
2. COLLEGE STUDENTS' PERCEPTIONS ON THE PAYMENT OF INTERCOLLEGIATE STUDENT-ATHLETES. By: Schneider, Raymond G. College Student ...
The expert uses criteria for judging a research study. The literature reviewed in the study related to previous literature are given. A review of recent are provided.