Review at least five articles according to the following instructions:
• Using the criteria for "Judging a Research Study" on pages 258 and 259 of your textbook, evaluate at least five or more research articles.
• Answer Questions 1 and 2 for all five articles.
• Answer two questions from each of the remaining sections of the criteria questions for all five sources (14 questions for a total of 16 questions per source).
• Include an APA references list for all five (or more) sources.
Responses to all questions should be given using complete sentences.
Questions 1 and 2 referenced above.
1. How closely is the literature reviewed in the study related to previous literature?
2. Is the review recent?
1. Should College Athletes Be Paid to Play? By: Cooper, Kenneth J., Diverse: Issues in Higher Education, 15575411, 20110623, Vol. 28, Issue 10
This article is recent but it does not elucidate upon the subject matter enough. It is a short article that only delves superficially into the issue of pay-for-play and doesn't offer any solutions to the current issue being researched.
2. COLLEGE STUDENTS' PERCEPTIONS ON THE PAYMENT OF INTERCOLLEGIATE STUDENT-ATHLETES. By: Schneider, Raymond G. College Student ...
The expert uses criteria for judging a research study. The literature reviewed in the study related to previous literature are given. A review of recent are provided.
Articles Analysis Matrix by analyzing the content each article
I am working other projects.
Read the Anderson & Shattuck (2012) and Henson, Hull and Williams (2010) articles on the Week 3 Electronic Reserve Readings list.
Complete the Empirical Research Articles Analysis Matrix by analyzing the content of each article and addressing the points listed on the matrix.
Post the completed matrix to the Assignment Discussion for review by your peers.
Select four published research articles related to your general research interest and field of study. Select two quantitative research studies and two qualitative research studies. You may substitute a mixed methods study for one of the qualitative or quantitative studies. Ensure that each of the studies you selected was published in a peer reviewed journal.
Write a 1,400-to 1,750-literature review in which you analyze each study from Part I and II. Consider following points while constructing a logical and critical literature review.
What is known about the research topic you are interested in? From which angles has this research topic been studied?
What is not known about your topic? How can you justify a new research study from this literature gap?
What germinal theory is related to your topic? How does this germinal theory guide you toward developing a research question that is derived from literature gap?
Which research paradigm serves as the foundation for each of the selected articles?
What questions have you generated from the literature review that might be worth pursuing further?
Review the Week 8 assignment rubric for critical analysis and evaluation as you consider which questions might be worth pursuing further.