FACTORS INFLUENCING READING AND READERS: EFFECTIVE STRATEGIES TO HELP THIS INFLUENCE:
Believe it or not, the size of print can directly affect a student's enthusiasm for reading. When teachers copy from books and materials that are very small in print, this is not only difficult for students to read, but it definitely curbs their desire to even try. The teacher should make every attempt to enlarge the print of her worksheets which are not large enough, no matter how pressed for time he/she is.
Another important factor for reading is knowledge of vocabulary. A study of vocabulary should be an ongoing practice. Students should be given weekly lists of 10 words to memorize their definitions and write sentences with. This will help them read the word when they come to it in a reading passage and give them a better chance of interpreting it in context.
In English and reading classes, students should be given a short reading assignment as homework each night or every other ...
This tutorial advises in terms of active reading comprehension and strategies.
Caninantics Case Study
CANINANTICS is a start-up company that has created a new dog food dispensing product "Sallone's Universal Dog Food Dispenser" that will open canned dog food, dump the food into the dog bowl, and dispense the can. The company wants to start marketing this product and then branch into other canine accessories by the end of the year.
A) For the following questions be sure that your ideas support your product and the decisions you have made in the past.
1. How many channel levels are appropriate for your company's targeted business segment? Based on the number of channel members, should you use exclusive, selective, or intensive distribution? Why?
2. What types of retailers will your company use for distributing your product? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using this type of retailer.
3. Explain your communication objectives and the communication channels your company will use to influence your target audience.
4. Your company wants a recommendation of an event sponsorship possibility that is appropriate for the new product campaign. What type of event would you recommend, and what objectives would you set for the sponsorship?
5. Discuss two new product ideas that can result from your product, and address the needs of your target segments.
B) Discuss Amazon.com, Gillette and Starbuck's in 400 words with a minimum of one source each.View Full Posting Details