Create a set of 8-10 questions that will be used to conduct interviews with five teachers who have a minimum of 3, 5, 10, 15, and 20 years of experience in the classroom regarding current issues in education and their personal education philosophy. * I only need to come up with 3 questions. Please let know if you can help.
ii) The members of the CLC should consider weighing the following considerations. These considerations may assist you in beginning your discussions about what type of questions to pose and how to pose them:
(1) While you have all been studying the academic rhetoric (metaphysics, epistemology, axiology, idealism, pragmatism, etc.) as it describes educational philosophies, some of your interviewees may have been out of the higher education academic environment for years. How do you pose questions that reflect academic concepts in real-world terminology?
(2) How do you then translate those real world discussions back into the academic environment?
(4) Does the tenure of your interviewee affect his or her philosophy? How do you pose a question so that it will reveal this information?
(5) Does information regarding the political views of your interviewee as it applies to the state of education in this country reveal the interviewee's philosophy? If so, how do you construct a question that reflects this?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:57 am ad1c9bdddf
As you create a set of 8-10 questions that will be used to conduct interviews with five teachers who have a minimum of 3,
5, 10, 15, and 20 years of experience in the classroom regarding current issues in education and their personal education philosophy, I offer some options below:
a. How do you specifically use and integrate various teaching theories to guide your actual lesson plans and daily instruction ...
Help with devising questions for a teacher interview is included.
Elementary Education Interview Paper
Select a site for interviewing an elementary teacher in a grade level of your choice.
· Interview the teacher and ask him or her to reflect on students' development in each developmental domain:
o Cognitive or intellectual
· Write a paper on the interview. Include the following:
o Site information: Teacher's name, grade level, location, and type of classroom
o Summary of teacher's response to developmental domains
o Reflection, including use of developmental theory in the classroom
· Format the paper according to APA standards (include a title page, introduction, conclusion, and reference page).
Attachments:View Full Posting Details