Need help in answering questions.
1. How can a teacher analyze student performance and then adjust instruction based on student performance during instruction?
2. Explain the purpose of a teacher adjustment in instruction.
3. How does a teacher adjustment of instruction relates to the level of student performance?
4. Assess the effectiveness of a teacher interactive instruction as it relates to students performance.
5. What is an alternative method of analysis a teacher can use to gauge student performance during instruction? Justify answer.
6. How might this alternative method might affect my personal teaching strategies in the future?
1. How can a teacher analyzes student performance and then adjusts instruction based on student performance during instruction?
A student can analyze student performance, both quantitatively (analysis of test and assessment results) and qualitatively (review of student work samples, student interviews and observations). There are formal assessments (District Test, Norm Referenced Assessments and Commercial Diagnostic Assessments) and informal assessments ( formative assessments, student dialogue and feedback). The review and analysis of these assessment structures can then be utilized to augment instruction in terms of speed, amount of content, areas of struggle and/or areas of strength.
2. Explain the ...
How a teacher can analyze student performance and the adjust instruction based on student performance during instructions are examined. The purpose of a teach adjustment in instruction are explained.
An interactive approach for working with diverse learners
How does the increase in diversity among students in the U.S. contrast with the current changes in the demographics of teachers? Why is this issue for the educational system? What constitutes a diverse learner? As a teacher, what are some essential things you need to learn about your students? How will this knowledge affect their education? Explain the importance of training special educators on the subject of ESL. What factors contribute to the inequality of education across districts and around the nation? Define the term learner-centered instruction. How can instruction be made culturally relevant? What are some challenges to this process?View Full Posting Details