Need help with Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) questions attached.
CAI can be applied in a variety of ways to promote student learning and increase productivity. Exploring the variety of tools at the following websites:
• Hypermedia Technology Resources
• Interactive Educational Simulations
• The Teacher Tap: Professional Development Resources for Educators
Then complete/answer the following:
• Create a learning activity that incorporates CAI, a productivity tool or multimedia/hypermedia.
• Identify the learning need that will be addressed and the software tool you will incorporate that will meet the need.
• What are some of the potential management issues that may occur?
• What are the benefits and limitations of using computers to promote student learning through computer assisted instruction, use of productivity tools, and development of multimedia/hypermedia.
• How would you evaluate the effectiveness of the approach?
Discuss the advantages and limitations of the Internet as an application platform by answering the following:
• What advantages does the Internet have over other types of media and educational materials for retrieving information?
• How can one utilize Internet sites in the classroom?
• What advantage does the Internet have as a vehicle for information publishing?
• What must teachers and students be aware of when publishing to the Internet?
• What concerns do parents, teachers, and school administrators have about students using the Internet in the classroom?
• How can teachers and students limit their exposure to security threats on the Internet?
• Describe a challenge you have personally encountered in accessing Internet sites.
• What strategies have you used to overcome these challenges?
Create a learning activity that incorporates CAI, a productivity tool or multimedia/hypermedia.
- The situated learning approach that utilizes teaching students the skills they need to learn in the context in which they are used is known as scaffolding. In this learning activity, Scaffolding learning through multimedia will be the learning activity that will allow my students to have access to new and different types of information wherein they can manipulate their skills on the computer through graphic displays or controlled experiments can be conveyed in a myriad of different media to their teacher, fellow students throughout the school, or even outside the classroom. The children will have a learning activity predicated upon science and the forces of motion as every child is expected to understand how to trace and measure motion, identify forces, predict changes when an object experiences a force, re- cord their results, and communicate their ﬁndings to others.
Identify the learning need that will be addressed and the software tool you will incorporate that will meet the need.
- The learning need will be learning about force and third-grade students will use technology within a situated learning approach to study force and motion. The Software tools will include ...
Computer assisted instructions are examined. The advantages the internet has over other types of media and educational materials for retrieving information are given.
What is the difference between computer based learning, computer mediated learning, computer aided instruction, computer based training.View Full Posting Details