I have to identify routines that I would want students to follow for each of the following seven steps and describe a series of steps taken to accomplish the routine.
Please address the routines below:
-End of the day
-Transition between activities
-Distribution of materials
Situation: End of the day
Routine: Clean up the classroom
1. Students clean up the station or activity they were in last.
2. Students put away supplies on their desk.
3. Homework is put in their backpack.
4. Chairs are stacked on top of desk (so janitors can vacuum.)
Situation: Transition between activities
Routine: Leave things the way you found them
1. Put up original activity the way you found it.
2. Move to the next area or activity.
3. Sit quietly until time to begin.
4. Note the way the activity/area looks so it can be put back the way you found it.
Routines and procedures for various school activities are given along with thorough explanations and instructions.
Describe the advantages and disadvantages of at least four types of delivery materials, such as text, videoconferencing, audio-conferencing, etc. Provide examples of each type of delivery material.
Delivery Material #1. -
Delivery Material #2. -
Delivery Material #3.-
Delivery Material #4. -
Then prepare a brief report on a summary explanation of:
1. The ways, in which media and materials selection in the design stage might influence the course development stage of instructional design, using specific examples to illustrate your points.
2. The kinds of skill sets that might be necessary in a course development project team, assembled to produce the delivery materials you have discussed.
3. Considerations necessary in order to train teachers or facilitators for delivery using the selected materials.View Full Posting Details