1. Locate an Arts standard that involves giving a performance.
2. Locate an Arts standard that relates to the higher levels?terms such as evaluate or create?of Bloom's Taxonomy.
3. Locate an Arts standard that seems to be a mainstay of the discipline.
4. Locate an Arts standard that exemplifies authentic learning.
5. Locate an Arts standard that could be used to justify a field trip.
6. Name your favorite Arts standard.
7. Locate a state standard and a corresponding national standard for Arts education that are similar.
8. Locate a state standard and a corresponding national standard for Arts education that are different.
9. Locate two Arts standards from different disciplines that are similar.
10. Locate an Arts standard that could integrate into the elementary curriculum.
11. Locate an Arts standard regarding controversies and censorship in Arts education.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 19, 2018, 10:05 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Children must engage actively in the process of creating and performing in arts including dance music, theatre, and visual arts with the ability to participate in various roles in the arts.
2. The students must develop critical analysis skills that enable them to respond to a variety of works in the arts and evaluate the differences and similarities between individual works and other aspects of human endeavor and thought.
3. The mainstay of art disciplines must be understood in regard to personal and cultural forces that are responsible for shaping diverse cultures of the past and present.
4. The ability to display knowledgeable ...
Arts standards scavenger hunts are examined. The expert locates an Arts standard that relates to the higher levels.