Could someone please help me understand which historical antecedents were most significant in terms of their impact on adult and postsecondary education today and why? I also need to understand which historical antecedents have had little or no impact on adult and postsecondary education today and why.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:29 am ad1c9bdddf
The most significant impact on adult and postsecondary education today involves Knowles' theory on andragogy wherein the theory is predicated upon several educational tenets akin to adult learners. Adult learners learn at a different pace than traditional learners with adult learners needing to understand the reason for learning something (Need to Know), needing to rely upon their prior experience to shape the foundation of the lesson instruction as adult learners have an entire prior learning history ...
The following posting discusses the history of higher education. It discusses which historical antecedents were most significant in terms of their impact on adult and postsecondary education today. The explanation is given in 301 words. A reference is included in the solution.
1) Which state has the nation's largest American Indian population?
2) By the 1970s, which American ethnic group had the highest level of education and lowest crime rate?
3) When did the largest migration of African Americans to California begin?
4) What was the Rumford Act of 1963?
5) What has been the largest ethnic minority in Californi in recent decades?
6) What was the significance of the "Sleepy Lagoon" case of 1942?
7) How successful were Latinos in achieving political power before the 1980s?
8) During which gubernatorial administration were women first appointed to top positions in state government?
9) On what level of government have women been most successful in achieving elected offices?View Full Posting Details