1) Identify the core business activities of a Pharmacy Company.
2) Think of how the bottom of the pyramid (BOP) can become a part of the value chain of the core business activities of a Pharmacy Company.
3) The description and explanation of the business model should be written clearly in diagram form or in a flow chart showing the important aspects of the business model and their interrelationships with each other.
4) Identify and explain the aspects of the Pharmacy Company operations that will be impacted by the Inclusive Business.
5) Identify the development impact of the Inclusive Business, however, can be measured to a certain degree by identifying the development concern addressed by the Inclusive Business.
6) Identify the Key Success Factors of the Inclusive Business, depending on the nature of the business activity and the features of the business model.
Your assistance is really appreciated. Thank you in advance.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 8:19 am ad1c9bdddf
In accordance with BrainMass standards this is not a hand in ready assignment but is only background help
The core business activities of a Pharmacy Company are market sensing, research & development of new medicine, production and quality control of medicine, persuading physicians to prescribe the medicine (sale activities), building relationships with physicians and other prescribers, and selling the medicine through channels of distribution.
The bottom of the pyramid can become a part of the value chain of the core business activities of a Pharmacy Company. The core business activities of a Pharmacy Company include persuading physicians to prescribe the medicine produced, building relationships with prescribers, and selling the medicine through channels of distribution. The bottom of the pyramid refers to the poorest people in the world. It makes a case for the fastest growing new markets and opportunities among the poor people at the bottom of the financial pyramid. The Pharmacy Company can increase its production of its most popular medicine, achieve economies of scale in ...
This solution explains inclusive business in the context of a pharmacy company. The sources used are also included in the solution.