1. Make A11 the active cell and then create a style named Headings that will apply the following formatting attributes:
? Center alignment
? 11-point Lucida Sans Bold
? Light Yellow fill color
2. Apply the Headings style to the remaining column headings in the worksheet.
3. Create another style named Costumes that will apply the following formatting attributes:
? 11-point Century Gothic
? Light Green fill color
4. Apply the Costumes style to the rows below the headings.
5. Change the font and font size for the text in rows 8 and 9. You determine the font and size.
6. Save Excel S4-P2
7. Save Excel S4-P2 as a web page and name it Costume Schedule.
8. View the web page in the default browser and then close the window.
The expert examines active cell creative styles. Another style named costumes that will apple formatting attributes are created.