Not what you're looking for?
- Analyze and explain the following three different types of thinking styles: Creative, Scientific, and Persuasive Thinking
- Compare and contrast the three different types of thinking and comment on how each affects the critical-thinking process.
- Finally, apply critical thinking to the decision-making process by discussing a workplace example that highlights each of the three different types of thinking you have examined.
Purchase this Solution
A comparison and contrast of three different types of thinking and comment on how each affect the critical thinking processes. 940 words, APA.
The response addresses the queries posted in 1024 words with references.
//Before writing about the Creative, Scientific, and Persuasive thinking style we should also know the basic use of these styles. After writing about the basic use we will explain each concept individually. It is important for us to understand these concepts clearly.
Creative, Scientific, and Persuasive Thinking styles are the three different disciplines that explain the thinking and help in decision-making.
Creativity is the ability to create new ideas by imagination or by reapplying, combining and changing existing ideas. In strategic planning, i.e. at strategizing and in product & service management, i.e. in designing new product and services, creative thinking is useful.
A rapidly expanding marketplace, i.e. globalization, increasing competition, diversity among consumers and new technologies drives businesses towards creative thinking. It is a key to the success of the business. Creative thinking explores ideas; generate possible alternatives rather than just one. It also includes brainstorming, i.e. creative thinking is related to curiosity, challenge and improvement that can solve problems.
The most formal discipline of thinking is scientific thinking. The most reliable and successful method in thinking is scientific thinking that is based upon logics and concepts. Scientific thinking is always practiced by scientists and questions, observations, tests, hypothesis, data and theories are applied to get reliable solutions to problems. The three principles of scientific thinking are:
The application of scientific thinking is done through study and investigation. There would be no scientific thinking without these principles. Through scientific thinking, scientific ...
- MBA (IP), International Center for Internationa Business
- BBA, University of Rajasthan
- "Thank You so much! "
- "Always provide great help, I highly recommend Mr. Sharma over others, thanks again. "
- "great job. I will need another help from you. "
- "first class!"
- "Thank you for your great notes. Will you be willing to help me with one more assignment? "
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
These questions will test you on your knowledge of finance.
In our ever changing world, developing secondary income streams is becoming more important. This quiz provides a brief overview of income sources.
This quiz gives students the opportunity to assess their knowledge of cost concepts used in managerial accounting such as opportunity costs, marginal costs, relevant costs and the benefits and relationships that derive from them.
This quiz prepares a person to do well when it comes to studying organizational leadership in their studies.
This quiz will help you understand the dimensions of employee diversity as well as how to manage a culturally diverse workforce.