Describe "user acceptance testing."© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:54 am ad1c9bdddf
This web-based resource has this to say about end user acceptance testing:
User Acceptance Testing is often the final step before rolling out the application. Usually the end users who will be using the applications test the application before 'accepting' the application. This type of testing gives the end users the confidence that the application being delivered to them meets their requirements. This testing also helps nail bugs related to usability of the application.
This resource: http://searchcio-midmarket.techtarget.com/definition/user-acceptance-testing
has this to say about user acceptance testing: ...
What is end user testing, and why is it commonly done? Web-based references, with quotations and OTA commentary.
Comprehensive Sample of Computer Science Questions
(1) What are some of the important questions that managers need to consider when evaluating the value of data to an organization?
(2) Explain client/server systems and provide an example to support your answer.
(3) Describe "user acceptance testing."
(4)Describe the difference between a formal and an informal system.
(5) An effective project manager needs a variety of both technical and business skill sets. Identify the nontechnical skills that have been associated with superior project management.
(6) Describe the main reasons that companies implement intranets and one major obstacle to obtaining these benefits.
(7) What is the purpose and role of an IS steering committee, or advisory board?
(8) Describe the PATRIOT Act and discuss implications regarding individual rights.View Full Posting Details