Using your favorite search engine, locate various types of MDM software. Choose the three best ones (in your opinion) and describe the functions each one performs for an organization. Compare the three types of software you have chosen and determine which of the three would work best for your organization and explain why you think it would be the best choice.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 6:23 am ad1c9bdddf
- Using your favorite search engine, locate various types of MDM software.
Search Engine: www.Startpage.com
Note: Startpage does NOT record your IP address! "Every time you use a regular search engine, your search data is recorded. Major search engines capture your IP address and use tracking cookies to make a record of your search terms, the time of your visit, and the links you choose - then they store that information in a giant database. Those searches reveal a shocking amount of personal information about you, such as your interests, family circumstances, political leanings, medical conditions, and more. This information is modern-day gold for marketers, government officials, black-hat hackers and criminals - all of whom would love to get their hands on your private search data."
- Choose the three best ones (in your opinion) and describe the functions each one performs for an organization. Compare and determine which of the three would work best for "your" organization and explain why you think it would be the best choice.
MDM #1: Symantec: A company that knows about security and privacy based on their many product/service offerings.
"Symantec Mobile Management (SMM) is a scalable MDM platform that enterprises can rely on to enable, secure and manage mobile devices. SMM enables enterprise-wide mobile email and application rollouts, safeguards mobile data and devices and provides comprehensive visibility and control of the mobile environment. Built on an enterprise-proven and globally deployed platform, SMM provides the scalability and robustness for enterprises to mobilize with confidence. Supports iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms.
- Heterogeneous Device Support: Comprehensive visibility and control over iPhones, iPads, Androids and other popular devices with a scalable mobile device management software solution.
- Enablement: User-friendly enterprise activation process for enrollment, deployment and configuration of mobile devices, applications and content.
- Security: Policy controls from passwords and remote wipe to application restrictions and certificate distribution.
- Management: Mature platform with complete asset management functionality, role-based- access- control and unified endpoint management.
- Integration: Enables mobile device management from Configuration Manager and provides a single pane of glass for managing all enterprise and mobile endpoints.
- Enterprise Enrollment SMM helps prevent unauthorized shadow enrollments and provides a standard and automated ...
Functions and comparisons of MDM software are provided. The expert compares the three types of software chosen and determines which of the three would work best for the organization.