List your employees names in a drop down combo box. When the user selects a employee, display in a text area all of their previous work performed under code name James Bond 007. In a single text area, output the data in this order:
Year Name of Mission Adjusted total box office
Obtain the required information from attached "Program 3 Data.txt".
1. Ensure that when a employee is selected, any text area is cleared and the new employee data is displayed.
2. Create a clear button that clears all of the text in the text area, clears the summary area and resets the combo box to its default setting.
3. Create an exit button.
4. Ensure to provide instruction to the user of how to use the program. Create a menu bar item which contains a help function.
5. Use a single text area for the display.
6. Create a 'Summary' area on the GUI that allows for quick reference.
7. In the summary area, create a check box for each employee so that a user can either select any number of employees.
8. When an employee is selected, display the Adjusted Box average of all missions the employee participated in on a new label.
9. When two or more employees are selected, display the most profitable employees name and averaged adjusted box office.
10. To average the adjusted box office, average the total box office against the number of movies the employee worked.
Please find attached the zipped VB project meeting the given requirements. It contains the code and executable. The program logic is all in Form1.vb. In a drop down list on the top of the ...
VB.NET program - calculation for the box office average against the movies. All requirements are coded, program compiled and tested. Attachment contains the code and executable.