See the attached file.
1. Melissa Gehring, manager of the Los Angeles office for First Choice Travel, has prepared a worksheet listing European destinations and the current package pricing options. Melissa has requested that you enhance the worksheet with clip art and formatting before she presents it at the next staff meeting.
2. Insert an appropriate clip art image at the top right of the worksheet.
3. Increase the height of row 8 to 27.00 (36 pixels)
4. Apply the following formatting attributes to the range A7:G8
11-point Times New Roman Bold
Pale blue fill color
5. Format the values in B9:G17 to Currency Style
6. If necessary, adjust column widths.
7. Apply other formatting attributes that would enhance the appearance of the remainder of the worksheet.
The solution assists with enhancing a worksheet before one would present it in a staff meeting.