Please help with this question:© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:36 am ad1c9bdddf
See the attached file.
Describe the appeal of HTML 5 in page and site design. What influence if any will the new markup language have on organizations as they look to rebuild or create their web presence?
HTML 5 is the newest Hypertext Markup language. It is a standard for structuring and presenting content on the web. Compared to previous versions, HTML 5 addresses features commonly used in web pages which previously required 3rd party plug ins such as Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight. 5 important features of HTML 5 include:
1) HTML makes it easier to describe web content. It offers more descriptive elements of the parts of a web page. HTML 4 did not offer classes and Ids such as article, footer ...
The solution discusses the appeal of HTML 5 in page and site design. It also discusses what influence if any will the new markup language have on organizations as they look to rebuild or create their web presence.
Comparing my export marketing plan, to two other plans in packaged goods
Please note I have attached my marketing plan for comparison purposes.
Unfortunately, I had to take out all the visuals, because it was too large to upload. But at least the info is there.
1. Please Research the internet and locate two export market plans for products similar to ¡Qué Rico! (For example, other packaged goods.)
2. Discuss the similarities and differences between these plans and your own plan
3. Draw conclusions on whether your plan seems to be on target or if it is missing critical concepts.
4. Please cite all references!
Thank you!View Full Posting Details