Compare the advantages and disadvantages of using a Web authoring application, an HTML editor and a text editor for developing websites.
List an example of each tool.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 11:52 pm ad1c9bdddf
Advantages of HTML editors
- It automatically creates and completes the HTML code for the user.
- It has the ability to check syntax errors on the HTML code.
- The layout for the web page is easily editable.
- Buttons, text bars, and other attributes can easily be added on the editor.
- The web page appearance can be seen even without finalizing it.
- Can be learned much easier by beginners, especially the basic ...
This posting contains answers the question about web authoring applications.