2. Can uncompressed black-and-white television be sent over fast Ethernet? If so, how many channels at once?
4. Assume a CD holds about 74 minutes of music or 650 MB of data. Estimate the compression factor for music.
5. A recording studio makes master digital recordings using 20-bit sampling. The final distribution to consumers uses 16-bit sampling. Estimate the quantization noise. Suggest a way to reduce it, if necessary.
6. The CPU of a video server has a utilization of 65%. How many movies can it show using RMS scheduling?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 10:31 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. What is the bit rate for uncompressed full-color XGA running at 25 frames per second? Can a datastream at this rate come off an UltraWide SCSI disk?
Bit rate for XGA is 472 bits.
No the scsi disk cant trasnsfer the 472 bits.
2. .Can uncompressed black-and-white television be sent over fast Ethernet? If so, how many channels at once?
Uncompressed black-and-white television cannot be sent over fast Ethernet.
Because the Black-and-white tv has 221 Mbits/s, but fast Ethernet has only 100 Mbits/s.
3. HDTV has twice the horizontal resolution of regular TV (1280 vs. 640 pixels). Using information ...
This solution provides answers to various multimedia questions.