2. The volume of a gas is 5.80L, measured at 1.00 atm. What is the pressure of the as in mmHG if the volume is changed to 9.65 L? (The temperature remains constant).
3. Calculate the work done in when 50.0g of tin dissolves in excess acid at 1.00 atm and 25 degrees C:
Assume ideal gas behavior.
4. a 0.1375-g sample of solid magnesium is burned in a constant -volume bomb calorimeter that has a heat capacity of 3024 J/ degree C. The temperature increases by 1,126 degree C. Calculate the heat given off by the burning Mg, in kJ/g and in kJ/mol.
This solution explains:
1) How pressure affects volume of an ideal gas.
2) How volume affects pressure of an ideal gas.
3) How to calculate the amount of work done during a reaction.
4) How to calculate the heat given off during a reaction.