Capillary Electrophoresis experiment:
1. aqueous buffer at 15kV
2. capillary ID of 75micrometers
3. total length of capillary is 57cm
4. length of capillary to detectoris 50cam
5. migration time for acetone= 5min
6. migration time for unipositive analyte = 3min
7. migration time for a uninegative analyte = 8min
8. dielectric constant of water= 80
9. permitivity of vacuum=8.854x10^-12C^2 N^-1 m^-2
10.viscosity of water = 8.95x10^-4 N m^-2 s
1. electroosmotic mobility
2. electrophoretic mobilities
3. molecular radii of the analytes
4. potential of the capillary wall.
An easy to understand solution is provided with all mathematical steps.