1. Aluminum has a specific heat of 0.880 J/g-deg. How many joules
are needed to heat 155g of Al from 20.0oC to 75.0oC
2. Characterize each of the following as saturated, unsaturated, or
unable to exist.Give reasons for your answers.
A. C5H12 B. C3H2 C. C8H20 D. C2H2 E. CH3
3. The ∆H of combustion of C2H6 is 1541 kJ mol. How many kJ of
energy result when 575g of C2H6 are combusted?
4. Why is it that a solution of NaCl in water conducts electricity, but
A solution of sucrose in water does not conduct electricity?
5. Why does a 1 molal solution of ZnCl2 in water have a lower
freezing temperature than a 1 molal solution of NaCl in water ?
Hello and thank you for posting your question to BrainMass.
The solution explains and shows how to solve these problems.