1. 0.54 g of ammononium chlordie is dissolc=ved in 250 mL of solution. Calculate the molarity.
2. What volumne of solution would be required to deliver 6.84 g og 0.200 M aluminum sulfate solution?
3. Calculate the molarity of a solution if 126 mL of 6.25 M NaOH was diluted to a total volume of 250mL.
5. Calculate the hydorgen ion concentration of a colution with a pH of 2.4.
6. If 25 mL of a 0.45 M AgNO3 solution is added to an excess of a 1.2 M NaCl solution, what mass of AgCl will be preciptitated?
AgNO3(aq) + NaCl(aq) -> AgCl(s) + NaNO3(aq)