Stress in the workplace, especially during times of organizational change, is common. As more organizations find themselves in a ââ?¬Å"Change or Dieââ?¬Â? situation, the levels of stress are on the rise (Deutschman, 2007).
Describe a time when you experienced a significant change in your life (preferably at your current place of work). Be sure to explain the following:
What were the reasons for the change?
Who were the players manipulating, involved in, and/or affected by this change?
What (if any) were the leadership strategies/theories used to assist with the change? If none were used, what might have been applied as a means of smoothing the transition?
How long did the complete transition take and why?
What were the positive and negative results of this change?
Then, review the attached document (attached) titled "Survival Guide for Basic Mistakes" and describe three basic mistakes made by you, a supervisor, a coworker, or a combination of the three during the described time of change. Offer suggestions from the survival guide for how the change might have gone more smoothly.
This assignment should range between 3 and 5 pages in length and include a cover page and a reference page and utilize full and accurate APA documentation. At least two sources beyond the survival guide should be used.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:05 am ad1c9bdddf
Thank you for choosing BrainMass for your studies!
The solution is meant for guidance and ...
Approx 1,150 words and 2 references
Pathophysiology Aging and Stress
Aging and Disease Processes
3. Suggest some reasons why the aging process varies among different individuals.
4. Why are infections more common in elderly individuals?
The Influence of Stress
3. List and describe some disorders that are stress-related.
4. Describe two potential complications of severe stress.
5. Why are maladaptive coping mechanisms such as excessive eating or alcohol intake not helpful?
6. Can stress ever have any positive effect on the disease process, why or why not?View Full Posting Details