Please assist with the following, use the attached reading if needed.
1. Discuss some of the trends around the "small store" format that Tesco realized in putting together the Fresh &
Easy (F&E) concept.
2. Put together a competitive analysis of Tesco with respect to its competitors within the United States.
3. Relationship building is significantly important, particularly with respect to the business-to business (B2B) sector.
Describe the business relationships that F&E is involved with discussing their impact within the United States
4. Is F&E a sustainable solution? Why, or why not?
1. Discuss some of the trends around the "small store" format that Tesco realized in putting together the Fresh & Easy (F&E) concept.
The trends that characterized the small store format that Tesco wanted to initiate in it's now defunct Fresh & Easy concept in America were predicated upon trends that were not appropriate for American consumers. Although Americans' enjoy fresh foods, the Tesco concept was not conducive to American needs as they perception of fresh ran counter to the trends promulgated by Tesco. The trend associated with fresh sandwiches sold in what American's perceived as vending machines was not considered "fresh" by Americans' because they associate fresh with food that is cooked at a local location while served warm whereas Tesco's sandwich program included fresh ingredients that were cold and did not offer any attempt for customers ...
Tesco's Fresh & Easy (F&E) failed concept is examined.