1. Can a company create demand for a new product?
2. What are the differences between business and consumer purchasing characteristics?
3. What are the differences between online and off-line buyer characteristics?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 14, 2018, 9:19 am ad1c9bdddf
Please be advised that the text of this work may be copy-protected, but may be used as a good comprehensive sample or guide to aid you. Multiple links have been provided to assist you. Please be sure to cite the references listed herein.
Note [As stated on Brainmass.com]: "We cannot do assignments for students. If it appears that this is what is requested, Postings may be Suspended."
1. A company can create demand for any new or old product. In the USA, one can sell almost anything from a ball on a string that one calls a Yo Yo? to the ornaments of Pet Rocks? to the concept of repackaging the same information (by selling it in a slightly new way) by changing a product's "label" or book "cover" - anything is possible.
2. The differences between business and consumer purchasing characteristics are that "business" purchases are not psychology the same as personal-consumer purchases. Consumer Buying Behavior or characteristics refer to the buying behavior ...
This is a discussion on the concept of demand, purchasing characteristics of consumer and businesses of traditional and e-business buyers.