Please give three examples for each category with a short explanation.
As the owner of a company, how can I improve:
- production quality
- job satisfaction
- increase worker participation in decision making and problem solving
Unique and innovative suggestions would be very much appreciated,
Thank you,© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 11:05 am ad1c9bdddf
I hope this helps - good luck!
As owner of a company you are in the distinct position of being able to influence and change employee behavior. To increase production quality the biggest impact an owner can make is to put an emphasis on quality. This can be done by monitoring error rate (or in a more positive fashion, percent correct), monetary rewards could be given for better results, contests could be run to encourage production quality. Since everything that is tracked gets better, it would be worthwhile to post the company quality results in a highly visible place. This could be percent of items made without an error, for instance. Employees that have particularly good results could ...
This solution gives examples of how to improve production quality, job satisfaction, and worker participation in decision making and problem solving, with explanations.
Operations Management and Mission Strategies
I really need some help with this paper. Are you up to it?
Consider that you are a well-respected Operations Management consultant. As such, you have been asked to present a paper to an international organization.
The subject of your paper is an analysis of how a firm has applied some or all of the 10 OM Strategies to successfully achieve their business objectives.
You can define success in a number of ways:
3. Market place dominance
4. International presence
5. Successful application of quality principals
Make sure you identify the mission of your chosen company, and how that mission influenced adoption of OM strategies.
1. All papers should be single-sided, double-spaced, and in 12-point type Times New Roman font.
2. Papers should include cover page, reference pages, and appendices.
3. Follow APA style for general format and citations.
4. Paper sections must adhere to the guidelines below, and each section must be labeled in the text.
5. Language should be clear, concise, and precise.
6. Tone should be professional, consistent, and not filled with jargon.
7. Grammar and syntax (sentence structure) must be correct.
8. Report must be free of misspellings and typos.
# All papers must have a minimum of three scholarly sources (other than text book) cited within the text of the paper and identified in the references section.
# Additional research sources can be attached in an appendix.
# Within the body of the paper, all sources must be in two places