Please just pick one topic below and use Project Risk Management Plan point to develop the question.
1. Develop a risk management plan for school as a school authority - take an example of the recent gun shoot incident in the United States.
2. Image yourself in the role of a president and look at the case of the recent gun shoot incident in the United States.
Project Risk Management Plan - All data on CNN.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:53 am ad1c9bdddf
The first step in establishing a formal, effective and efficient risk management plan to prevent incidents such as the recent gun shoot and other safety, security, health, etc. related issues in the school should be to set up a dedicated committee or risk management team in the school. This dedicated team will ensure effective implementation of risk management practices in various areas.
The risk management committee or team, in order to initiate the risk management process, will develop a list of potential risks that can occur, the probability of occurrence of each and potential impact of such risks with the help of school staff. The team will invite suggestions, feedback and opinions on the various risks and develop a ranking of the various risks based on the above mentioned factors. Once such a list is developed, the team will invite feedback on potential risk management strategy for various risks and finalize backup, contingency or risk management strategies to mitigate the impact of such risks. This is a risk management process that the schools should follow in order to establish an effective risk management plan in the school.
Now, let us evaluate the various areas that such a plan should address. ...
The project risk management is used to develop school authority is examined. The role of a president in a gun shoot incident in the United States is provided.
Part # 4
(1) For your selected project, complete the following:
1. Develop the work breakdown structure for one aspect of the project.
2. Identify the resource requirements.
3. Select the rates associated with the resources.
4. Using analogous estimating, parametric modeling, or bottom-up estimating provide a cost estimate for the work identified
(2) Characterize the relationship between budgeting and risk analysis. Determine the different types of resources that require planning
1. Per Deming, "Quality is everyone's responsibility," what is strategic quality management and how does it impact the project environment?
2. Define the six quality management concepts that support projects and explain their impact on project management.
3. Write a brief essay in which you describe the use of the following seven quality tools:
2. Check sheets
4. Cause-and-effect analysis
5. Pareto analysis
6. Scatter diagrams
7. Control charts
(4) 1. How should the cost of quality be factored in to the project budget process?
2. Describe impact of quality initiatives on the project schedule?
Part # 6
(1) Write a brief essay describing how checklists, flowcharts, and interviews are used to identify risks.
(2) 2. Define the inputs to risk identification. What tools and techniques will need to be implemented on the project to ensure that adequate input is received?
3. Identify the potential risks, which can affect your selected project. Will you use avoidance, transference, mitigation, or acceptance to deal with these?
(3) Prepare an outline for a risk management plan for your project.
(4) 1. What types of risk have the most potential impact on your organization?
2. Is risk management an accepted part of project management efforts in your organization? If it is not, what should you do to highlight its importance?
Part # 7
(1) 1. Describe how purchasing relates to the work breakdown structure (WBS).
2. Why should the project team consider market conditions?
(2) Develop a statement of work (SOW) for your project. Use sufficient detail to allow prospective sellers to determine if they can provide the item or service you require.
(3) Describe how make-or-buy analysis can be most effectively used?
(4) What legal issues need to be considered when releasing items for bid?
(5) Create a force field analysis for your project
(6) List the predictors for project success that apply to your environment.View Full Posting Details