Utilizing the attached information, please provide some detailed feedback regarding the following questions.
1. The specific tasks and milestones required for this project plan.
2. Five specific project risks (including size of the project and context within the organization) that could arise as the plan is implemented.
3. An assessment of each risks impact on project outcomes (in quantifiable terms).
4. Mitigation strategies for each risk.
5. A change management plan.
Again, thank you for your assistance.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 5:09 pm ad1c9bdddf
Answers are included in brainmass.doc file attached below
The specific tasks and milestones required for this project plan.
1. Preparing Programs/Project Plans
2. Fiscal Management
3. Performance Metrics and Analysis
4. Obtaining registry capabilities and configuring registry for company use.
5. Developing and publishing procedures and documentation and providing user support.
6. Evaluating registry for Adobe requirements.
7. Constituting Adobe XML working group and conducting meetings
8. Conducting company-wide XML training awareness and developing training material.
9. Delivering XML awareness
10. Reviewing project
Five specific project risks (including size of the project and context within the organization) that could arise as the plan is implemented and an assessment of each risks impact on project outcomes (in quantifiable terms).
a. A significant percentage of Adobe personnel using XML may not contribute their XML data to the registry. This may be due to perceived lack of value of the registry to
the employees, issues with the registry's design/implementation, or lack of resources or time to populate the registry.
b. Employees may not use XML as a native capability, they may refuse to use XML or be unable to interface with the company's XML infrastructure due to resource, schedule, technical, or other considerations. The result would be lack of compliance with the Management agenda or unnecessary duplication of effort in defining and describing important firm data.
c. Security or other concerns may ...
In an attached Word document, this solution discusses the tasks and milestones required for the project plan, five specific project risks, mitigation strategies for each risk, and a change management plan. It is 948 words.
Project Life Cycle
Run the "Applying the Project Life Cycle" simulation. Then write a paper that includes the following:
1. A communications plan, addressing how progress will be reported to the various project sponsors and executives
2. A forecast of the time required to complete the project
3. The project closure process that will be employed
4. A brief explanation of the project audit process and how it will be applied to your project
5. Budget estimates for the project
6. Forecasted project outcomes, using quantifiable measures of success for the project and verifying project alignment with your organization's goals
7. Three key learning points from the "Applying the Project Life Cycle" simulation that you applied as you worked on your Project Plan