New Markets will gather data from Internet chat rooms, online news releases, and many other sources. This data will be compiled for both white papers and private contracts.
Your assignment is risk control planning. You are to produce a risk register. At a minimum, each risk must be assessed qualitatively. Additionally, you must provide a memorandum detailing in-depth assessment of one of each of the four recognized types of risk control measures.
Please refer to the attached file for the response.
RISK CONTROL PLANNING
Risk is the likelihood or chance of an unfavourable outcome such that the higher the degree of risk, the more likely that an unfavourable outcome may occur; the lower the degree of risk, the less likely that an unfavourable outcome will occur.
Managers aim for favourable outcome of their business decisions. However, due to factors that at times are beyond their control, outcomes do not happen as expected. Hence there is a deviation between an expected and realized or actual outcome. This deviation or gap is the so - called degree of risk. The wider the gap or the higher the deviation, the higher the degree of risk. This deviation is the focus of the so-called risk planning. It intends to minimize (if not to totally eradicate) the degree of risk or at least, the degree of adverse effect in an organization.
Types of risk according to source are indicated in the following table:
SOURCES OF RISK AFFECTING FINANCIAL MANAGERS
SOURCES OF RISK DESCRIPTION
1. Business Risk Chance that the firm will not be able to recover its operating costs
2. Financial risk The chance that the firm will not be able to meet its financial obligations
3. Interest rate risk The chance that changes in interest rates will adversely affect the value of an investment.
4. Liquidity risk The chance that an investment cannot be easily liquidated or converted into cash at a reasonable price
5. Market risk The chance that ...
The risk control planning for marketing is examined.