Help provide a case analysis using the attached questions and case study. 2-3 pages. Please cite and list all references used.
1. Is Sue's problem one of scheduling or one of execution? In other words, does she have a problem with creating a schedule, or does she have a problem with executing it (or both)?
2. Given your answer above, how will that change her strategy for getting the project back on track? What is your recommendation?
3. Sue might be tempted to "crash" or "fast track" the project to get it back on track. Given your answers above, do you see a problem with this? How might this acerbate the problem?
4. With respect to the loss of one of Sue's key developers, how can the team come together to make up for the loss? Given that people leave projects, what steps could Sue have taken proactively to minimize the effects of this kind of loss?
The paper should be 3-4 pages long in the following format.
1. Title page, in APA format
2. Introduction: Paragraph summary of the key points of the case study
3. Problem Statement: Paragraph summary of the key issues, as you see them
4. Analysis: Detailed analysis of the case study and issues
5. Resolution: Your suggested resolution to the issues and why
6. Conclusion: Paragraph summary of your analysis and resolution
7. References: List of references, including the case study.
Hope you are well.
1) Consider the main problem within the case study relating to Sue's project issue is of scheduling due to lack of sufficient staff members "committed" to the overall project objectives. Thus, the project manager role is to approve or deny any types of off days / vacations by designated project team members beforehand, unless, an emergency. The project schedule is prepared way in advance after the charter and scope clearly defined the specifications to set tasks with deliverable dates. Try and hone on Sue needed effort to review the project policy for attendance and commitment by everyone to ensure enough staff members stay on schedule.
Aim in stating more so that the schedule should have reflected the preapproval of taking time off or changing days of clearance, in which, the new updated schedule would highlight the backup personnel. The aim in scheduling is to assure every ...
This solution provides a review into project management scheduling issues within a corporation seeking to improving their internal operations.