1. How do you decide if you will use composite scale score or a summated scale score? Justify your decision. How will you measure reliability, validity, and sensitivity? Explain how you will deal with ethical dilemmas during the research process (confidentiality, anonymity, conflicts of interest, informed consent, debriefing, experiments on human subjects, and so forth).
2. Using the survey attached as a document, choose 10 people in your organization to respond to the survey. Before disseminating the surveys, please pre-code the data.
Perform the following:
1. Create a data file using an Excel worksheet.
2. Compute descriptive statistics for the variable(s), and explain the measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion that are most appropriate for your study.
3. Create a pie chart with percentages.
4. Compute a frequency table and histogram for each variable.
5. Decide which measures of central tendency, spread, and graphical display would be most appropriate for the study.
Explain how the data will be analyzed. This section should begin with a brief introduction to the section and a description of the problem. You must also explain how the data will be coded and edited. Provide justification for the descriptive statistics that will be employed in the study. Please do not include data, results, or graphical displays.
The attached questionnaire is completed. I just need some help with setting this up correctly for I have been having issues and need some guidance.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 16, 2018, 5:50 pm ad1c9bdddf
This response looks at measurement scales and tests of reliability, and validity and sensitivity as applied to research studies. It also looks at ethical dilemmas in research and descriptive statistics used for analyzing data.