Identify one innovative product (a good or a service) that you find interesting.
● Why is this offering an innovation? (Relate your answer to the text's definition of an innovation.)
● What type of innovation is it--continuous, dynamically continuous, or discontinuous? Functional, aesthetic, symbolic?
● Describe whether you think adoption and diffusion of this offering will be fast or slow by using concepts associated with this innovation, such as relative advantage, operability, and legitimacy.
● Now put on your marketing cap and consider...
● If you believe the diffusion of this product is likely to be slow, then how might the folks marketing it overcome resistance and speed-up adoption and diffusion?
● If you believe the diffusion of this product is likely to be quick, then how might the folk marketing it ensure speedy adoption and diffusion?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 8:13 am ad1c9bdddf
Why is this offering an innovation? (Relate your answer to the text's definition of an innovation.)
The innovative product that I will highlight is the service that is known as Uber, it is a taxi service that has revolutionized the way that people catch taxis across the globe. The service is effective in providing an alternative to the traditional taxi service as it provides quicker pick-up times, lower prices, and more areas throughout major tourist areas that people can obtain a taxi ride. This innovation has proven to be very lucrative because before this service, the only option that existed was the traditional taxi service.
● What type of ...
Marketing Mix is examined. Why this offers innovation is determined.