How has the advent of the internet changed pricing.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 8:17 pm ad1c9bdddf
The internet has changed price considerations considerably. In the past, a consumer would go to a brick and mortar (traditional store) and look at the price of a product. Then they might go visit a few competitive stores which was time consuming and frustrating, since they might need to go to different malls or even different parts of the city. ...
The final component of the Strategic Marketing Plan is the Marketing Mix. The Marketing Mix is the set of decisions about price, communications and promotion, product policy, channels of distribution, and customer relationship management. Only by addressing these elements can you actually implement your marketing strategy. Focus only on communications and promotion, following an integrated marketing communications (IMC) approach. Such an approach delivers a clear and consistent message to your consumers.
1. Provide a detailed description of your IMC approach and the corresponding promotion strategy necessary to send your message to your target market. (For example, the elements of the promotion strategy include: advertising, personal selling, public relations, direct marketing, and sales promotion) and how you use them to communicate with your target segment.
2. Explain your rationale for choosing these specific elements.
3. Describe the message you wish to communicate based on your core strategy and explain your rationale for the message.
4. Develop a strategy to measure the effectiveness of the IMC. How has the internet played any role in how you developed your marketing approach?
5. State your core strategy (which includes the Value Proposition and Product Positioning).
I need a little help with these questions an example/direction of how to go about it. My product is listed below.
The idea which I will be presenting at the conference will be about a new startup which plans to manufacture and distribute portable and mobile baby changing tables that can conveniently be installed in your vehicles such as SUV's. The main benefit of this product is that it helps the parents of newly born and very small kids to conveniently change diapers while being outside their homes such as in markets and other public areas. It avoids the need to use unhygienic public restrooms and the inconvenience to wait outside such busy public restrooms. I plan to target parents of newly born and small kids throughout the United States who usually spend lots of time with their kids outside their homes and are looking for solutions to better manage this problem.
I plan to market and distribute this product via a set of online as well as traditional methods of marketing as distribution.View Full Posting Details