Create and submit the Time Schedule for the proposed research and resources needed, as well as additional personnel, budget details, the consent forms, and the questions used for the surveys/questionnaires/interviews. The questions and possible responses must support the research objectives and the hypothesis.
- Time Schedule/Time Line: Propose how long the research process could take (hypothetically).
Remember that a proposal stops at the proposal stage and that there is no actual research conducted by
you. You are to propose what you will do and when to carry out the study.
- Resources Needed: List and explain all proposed resources (e.g., computers, programs, surveys, etc.).
- Personnel: List the categories or types of assistance needed from others (not the participants) to conduct the proposed research.
- Budget: List all expenses proposed to incur during the research. Include all details for the proposed budget, and then add them up for a total proposed budget.
- Needed Assurances/Clearances: Include the proposed releases needed for tests, surveys, or other instruments that may be used to conduct the research. Research involving humans require consent forms. Create and include the voluntary consent form for participant permission.
- Surveys/Questionnaires/Interviews: Create and include the list of questions proposed to be asked for the research. Make sure the questions pertain to and support the problem statement, the objectives of the study, and the hypothesis. Include the possible answers when using a multiple-choice or Likert format.
This solution is a comprehensive research design outline that shows timelines, anticipated targets, goals, objectives, and many other facets associated with managing a project of magnitude. The format is in APA and the subject of the research design is the impact of divorce on children. This 5 page solution comes with 5 APA references.