I need help with the following assignment:
Research the Internet for a publicly traded company (preferably one that is on the small side with only one or two core products) and then download the annual report for the most recent year reported for use in this assignment.
Based on your review and analysis of the annual report, prepare a ten to twelve (10-12) page report in which you:
1. Analyze the company's mission and vision statements against the performance of the organization. Then, evaluate how well the company lives out its mission and vision statement. Provide support from the organization's performance in your evaluation.
2. Assess how the organization's strategic goals link to the company's mission and vision.
3. Analyze the company's financial performance to determine the link between the company's strategic goals, strategy, and its financial performance. Detail your findings.
4. Conduct a competitive and marketing analysis of the organization to determine strengths and opportunities.
5. Apply the appropriate strategy (low cost, differentiation, or niche) that will maximize the organization's return to shareholders. Provide a detailed rationale for the reason you chose this strategy and state the expected outcome(s).
6. Create a detailed scenario in which a merger or acquisition would be a viable strategy to implement. Consider who the merger or acquisition would involve, the market conditions making it a good choice, and the type of strategy that would make it a success.
7. If you were a leader in this organization, determine the appropriate rewards that would best motivate employees toward achieving the desired strategy. Review the financial performance of the company to ensure the rewards are appropriate. Justify your selection.
8. Evaluate how the company's current strategy supports or discourages ethical business behaviors (or perhaps both). Discuss how you arrived at your assessment.
9. Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Hope you are well.
In analysis business position within the targeted marketplace is in evaluating set operational initiatives and improved customer satisfaction. By selecting an example public traded company, the current focus on potential strategies are available based on an already established company for continuing product improvement. In this vantage point, the competitive advantaged is more attuned based on internal strengths and opportunities.
Let's take a look at Pulte Group Corporation that specialized in one specific product relating to the new home industry.
- Analyze the company's mission and vision statements against the performance of the organization. Then, evaluate how well the company lives out its mission and vision statement. Provide support from the organization's performance in your evaluation.
The Pulte Group Corporation mission and vision statement is the delivery of quality homes by delivering an exceptional buying experience to every customer. Pulte Group focuses on creating innovated blueprint construction to maximize comfort and energy savings into each product. In analyzing the last productive years at Pulte Group, the mission and vision statement correlated the achievement in producing quality homes for building long-term brand equity based on their performance (Pulte Group 2011). The Pulte Group organization's performance achievements are as following:
1. In 2000, the Pulte Group innovate blueprint construction in quality service by the operations in earning more than three finishes than other home builder companies by leading judge of comer preference survey (Pulte Group 2011). Thus, the Pulte operations reached number 1 in 103 markets total and number 2 in 57 markets, and number 3 in 43 for markets, for a total of 203 top-three finishes (Pulte Group 2011).
2. In 2009, Pulte Group earned top rankings in 13 markets within the J.D. Power and Associates of New-Home quality Study (Pulte Group 2011).
Try and base the performance output by Pulte Company by the findings indicating an exceptional focus on quality (creating blueprints construction plan that specified high-grade materials) and service gained a competitive advantage. Further, the exceptional quality and customer service to home detail construction, the customer is offered a variety of choices making the buying experience a gratifying event. The above noted performance accomplishments provide sufficient evidence on the Pulte Group ability to utilizes their mission and vision statement into action that increases sales.
- Assess how the organization's strategic goals link to the company's mission and vision. Analyze the company's financial performance to determine the link between the company's ...
The review in how businesses apply strategies for assessment for acquisitions within a targeted marketplace dealing with evaluations and performance metrics.
Perform a limited scope risk assessment of A T & T, the telecommunications giant.
OK, I am not asking for anyone to do my assignment, am merely asking for directions on how to tackle the assignment. Maybe am not looking at the right information regarding the assignment, any and all help will be appreciated.
Perform a limited scope risk assessment of A T & T, the telecommunications giant. Gather relevant intelligence on the company, such as the latest press releases, articles, and SEC 10K filings. Identify five shared risk exposures in A T & T's:
Traditional land-line communications business.
Wireless communications business.
Also identify five non-shared risks for each of these three business areas.
Develop management strategies for the five shared exposures at a corporate level and business unit strategies for the non-shared exposures. Based on available information, determine whether all could be handled viably and more effectively at the corporate level, or if management of these non-shared potential exposures is better managed in a decentralized way.View Full Posting Details