Johanna Ibrahim is a director of marketing communications for a manufacturing company that wants consumers to replace their gasoline-powered gardening tools with the company's electricity-powered ones. Using the hierarchy of effects model, explain what she should do at each of the six buyer-readiness stages.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 6:22 pm ad1c9bdddf
Hierarchy of Effects represents the six stages a buyer goes through in moving toward a purchase (Buyer readiness), each defining a possible goal or effect of promotion .
1. Awareness: Here, the seller's effort is on making the buyer aware of the product or the brand. The objective is to build familiarity with the product. This approach is used when the product is new or being relaunched in the market.
2. Knowledge: Going beyond awareness, it takes the consumer one step further in learning about the product, its features, benefits, etc.
3. Liking: This refers to how the market feels about the product. Here, promotion is used to make the shift from knowledge to liking.
4. Preference: Customers have plenty of brands to choose from. This stage involves distinguishing your brand from others so ...
Data Memo: Kudler Fine Foods' Management Team
Hi, I need assistance with the following:
Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store that has experienced significant growth over the past few years. In order to increase its customer base, Kudler Fine Foods is creating an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) plan and has hired you as a research consultant.
1. Resources: University Library, Internet, and the Virtual Organizations are located on the student website.
2. Write a 1,050-1,400 word memo to Kudler Fine Foods' management team in which you assess the importance of demographic and psychographic information in the development of marketing strategies and determine when to use this data in making marketing decisions. Address the following in your memo:
3. Determine when to use demographic, psychographic, geographic, and behavioral segmentation in making marketing decisions.
4. Assess the importance of demographic data in marketing decisions for Kudler Fine Foods.
5. Explain the importance of psychographic information marketing decisions for Kudler Fine Foods.
6. Considering the various methods of segmentation, develop a positioning strategy for Kudler Fine Foods against competitive brands.
7. Provide a rationale for each one of your decisions.
8. Cite the assigned reading and at least one outside reference in your paper.
9. Format according to APA standards.
Here is the link to the Virtual Organizations - Kudler Fine Foods
https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/Business/Kudler/Internet/KudlerPort.htmView Full Posting Details