Structured & Unstructured Problems
Not what you're looking for? Search our solutions OR ask your own Custom question.
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
Briefly describe examples of structured and unstructured problems.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 6, 2023, 1:02 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see response below (also attached).
1. Briefly describe examples of structured and unstructured problems?
Let's look at examples:
Management Information Systems
* Transaction Processing Systems (TPS)
* Support operation
* Management and control
* Routine, normal operations
Management Information Systems (MIS)
* Provide decision-making support for routine, structured decisions
* Closely linked to and fed by TPS ...
This solution briefly describes examples of structured and unstructured problems.