1) How should organizations respond to social networking problems? Which one of them is a dangerous approach, and why?
2) What is a reporting application? Name five basic reporting operations.
Please find below my research to assist you in responding to your homework.
Thank you for patronizing BrainMass.
At times, organizations face a crisis related to social media networking and their negative comments that adversely affect the reputation of the company. Reputation greatly matters as the voices in social media sites are often heard. Companies are prone to be in a bad spot than individuals. The web search engines make it easier and faster to know the latest trends and criticisms. It is a fact that bad news travels a lot faster than good news.
According to Lauby (2009), there are five steps that can be done when a company is in a social media crisis situation:
1. Reduce the damage by initiating an environment that encourages feedback that are positive. To do this, create and maintain a positive organizational culture and train the staff on how to use the social media tools properly.
2. Always monitor social media networking sites, 24/7 , if possible. When you see a negative comment about your company, respond right away with a consistent message and make sure all your employees know and reply with the same message or response.
3. Reply and don't ignore the social media ...
* Social media networking crisis in organizations and how to handle (5 steps) and how to prevent them; with example
* Reporting application/software defined; operational reporting with examples; five basic operations
* RFM analysis described
* 715 words
* five (5) non-APA references