Using your results from the Personal Leadership Brand interactive media piece:
- List your five most important attributes and your five least important attributes.
- Explain the grounds upon which you based your decisions about your personal leadership brand.
- Provide the rationale for your top five list and clarify why you selected these particular five attributes as least important.
- Spend some time thinking about the items that did not appear on your list and add anything that you think might be important relative to your selection process or your leadership brand.
- Use the course readings and your own experience to guide your response.
List your five most important attributes and your five least important attributes.
Adaptable, analytical, focused, committed, and reality based are the most important attributes in my opinion. The five least attributes are sociable, emotional, lively, sensitive, and nurturing.
Explain the grounds upon which you based your decisions about your personal leadership brand.
The grounds in which my leadership brand is based is a pragmatic approach wherein a leader must understand that each group ...
This solution provides answers to questions regarding personal leadership brand resources.