1. What do you think are the main factors and issues associated with effective policy development in human resources? Provide an example.
2. How can you measure the value of accurate staffing practices? Provide several examples.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 7:39 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The main factors and issues associated with effective human resources policy development include:
(1) Accurately determining the staffing needs of the organization. For example, hiring too few workers will lead to burnout and delays, while hiring too many will cause unnecessary spending.
(2) Developing and measuring the effectiveness of training programs. Training programs are often conducted without any follow-up -- this is a "spray and pray" policy where companies expose employees to training and hope some of it sticks. This has been shown to not really work, and billions are wasted each year on ineffective training programs. Therefore, human ...