Help answer and briefly explain
1. Human Resources Management includes all of the following except:
A. conducting job analysis
B. production forecasts
C. orienting and training new employees
D. building employee commitment
E. establishing pay structures
2. The specific HR course of action the company plans to pursue to achieve its goals/objectives is referred to as Human Resources Strategy.
3. Name three common mistakes made by interviewers.
4. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires that executives cannot retain bonuses or profits from selling Company stock if they mislead the public about the financial health of the Company
5. The first step in any training program is to determine what training if any is
6. Organizational change often starts with
A. cultural change
B. change in attitudes
C. strategic change
D. structural change
7. The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 does not contain a provision on minimum wage.
8. The Family and Medical Leave Act requires an employer to pay an employee when he or she is out of work because of a chronic illness.
9. The following benefits are provided to employees at their discretion except:
A. medical insurance
B. dental insurance
C. paid time off (PTO)
D. workers' compensation
10. A performance appraisal is a tool used to measure an employee's performance relative to performance standards.
11. Name the agency created by the Wagner Act to investigate unfair labor practice charges and provide secret ballot elections to determine if an organization's employees want a union.
12. OSHA regulates the recruiting and selection process for hiring new employees.
13. Monitoring unsafe conditions and unsafe behavior can prevent accidents.
14. Consequences of job stress include ___________job performance, _________ health care costs, ________ turnover, ___________ absenteeism, __________ potentials for workplace violence and _________ grievances. (Fill in each blank with increased or decreased).
15. According to Dave Ullrich, name the four functions/quadrants of Human Resources Management.
The solution is a multiple choice, identification type of questionnaire about human resources management.