Tasks are six sigma for performance and training
Sub task are scheduling, training, outsourcing, answering services.
Six Sigma is a:
* A Quality Philosophy. It's a philosophy that talks about attainable short-term goals while striving for long term objective.
* A Tool. Six sigma is a statistical and problem solving tool.
* A Management Strategy or a Business Process. That allows companies to design, operate, control and monitor everyday processes.
* A Concept or an Idea. This has to be first understood and then merged into the organization's culture.
* A Process. Business revolves around processes. A process is any activity or group of activities that takes an input, adds value to it, and provides an output to an internal or an external customer. Six Sigma provides it's inputs in the form of measurements of the company's existing set standards, working on them to get the desired output i.e.; less number of defects and higher quality.
* A Measurement. Of total quality as well as the defects that might have been overlooked till now.
Biggest impact to the organization will ...
The possible barriers to completing the tasksésub tasks. Six sigma for performance and training tasks are analyzed.